What we do:
TelQ Telecom is a worldwide provider of SMS quality assurance services. As a cloud-based SaaS telecom platform, we are enabling customers all over the world to check and improve the quality of their telecom communication channels. Through the widest network of testing devices (15k+) in the industry, we have so far handled over ten million test results.
We collaborate with major mobile network operators in Europe and Asia, as well as leading SMS service providers. We provide testing coverage for over 1400 networks worldwide, covering over 180 countries.
Our two main offices are located in Hamburg and Belgrade.
Founded in 2016, our team counts about 20 people from 8 different countries. Despite being small in size, our services are the first choice for the biggest players in our industry. Our customers often praise us for having the best UI and for being the most reliable and innovative solution in the market.
TelQ – We got you covered!
About this role:
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Serve customers by providing product and service information, answering detailed product and service questions.
- Address clients’ issues and resolve them in a timely manner using various tools at your disposal, relaying the results via ticketing system and live chat.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Contribute to and maintain technical documentation, responses, FAQs, knowledgebases and processes to help work efficiently across the Support team.
- Compiling and analysing reports and statistics.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Feature-quality testing of our service and internal product-related.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of technical support or customer service experience in an IT company.
- Fluent English, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills with out-of-the-box solutions.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
- Attention to detail and adaptability.
- Strong customer care and focus on constant improvement.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Background or interest in IT is a plus.
Why you should work with us:
- Start-up environment in combination with financial stability and a real opportunity to grow a successful SaaS platform.
- Competitive salary & great benefits.
- Ability to make a significant impact. We are a relatively small company and all of your actions will have a significant impact on the whole team.
- Great company culture. We are a small, friendly team that likes to take good care of each other and grow together.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid courses and certification to advance your skills.
- Premium private health insurance for you and your family.
- Fully covered medical leave.
- 25+ vacation days.
- Flexibility in working hours and remote working.
- Top-notch company equipment.
- Team-building activities.