Support Consultant is a part of the Customer Success team, which works closely with other teams, mainly: Implementation Consultants, DBAs, Account Managers and Developers. Handling client relationships is an essential part of this role; this implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially Private Equity). Being a client facing role, the impact of this team's work will be greatly reflected on Companies image.
Key focus of the role is to provide solutions to customer requests that predominantly require a technical skillset, such as SQL programming experience. Everyday tasks include reviewing and solving issues in production systems, as well as providing general product guidance and best practices.
*This position requires working in the shift 6 pm - 2 am.
Your day would include:
- Providing qualitative analysis of client's needs and evaluating feasibility of their requirements
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and fully understanding their needs and business background
- Regularly tracking on backlog tickets
- Developing advanced skills and growing knowledge in business, functional and technical aspects
- Supporting solutions, conducting demonstrations and presentations
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Organizational Sciences/Economy/IT/Mathematics or relevant placement
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL (1+ years of working experience with MS SQL)
- Clear understanding on Indexes, CTE, Triggers
- Understanding of advanced optimization techniques when writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of building stored procedures and user defined functions
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Good time management and an ability to balance parallel work streams
- Previous experience implementing financial software solution is a plus