System Software Group in RT-RK works on various open-source projects, ranging from compilers and tools, Linux kernel, operating systems up to the latest challenges with machine learning applications such as neural networks. Compilers as LLVM or v8, operating system Android or popular browser Chrome, each have hundreds of patches contributed by the group. Members of the team are responsible for creating cutting-edge technologies and work on most challenging projects along with top engineers in the world.
Your role would include:
- Architect and write tools to automate manual tasks, speeding up time to release
- Proactively interact with other engineers, supporting their experience in building and deploying software
- Participate in cross-functional engineering teams, leveraging your experience to ensure wise practice use during implementation of new software.
- Provide support to development and quality teams in resolving issues that may arise from daily builds
- Ensure optimal performance of CI infrastructure, build and test tasks
- Troubleshoot build and test failures
- University degree in the field of computer engineering or informatics (BSc or MSc degree)
- Proven Python/shell scripting experience
- Familiarity with CI Tools (Buildbot/ Watson/ Jenkins)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills in multitask environment
- Hands-on attitude
- Proficiency in English
PREFERRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming
- Previous experience with make files
If you do not have this knowledge, we will give you an opportunity to master it.
Benefits of joining our team:
- The result of your work will be integrated into products of world leading companies
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events, etc.)
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
Location: Belgrade, Novi Sad
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RT-RK is an R&D company and national research institute that delivers development services and own products in the arena of real time embedded systems, with strong focus on consumer electronics and automotive. Headquartered in Novi Sad, with offices in Belgrade (Serbia), Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Osijek (Croatia) with over 1000 engineers, RT-RK is one of the biggest development houses in the Southeast Europe. The company’s business is structured in two big categories: professional services (outsourcing, near shore development centers), and own products. BMW, Harman, DENSO, FotoNation, Autoliv, Ask Industries, TTTech, MIPS/Imagination, CISCO, Cirrus Logic, Xiaomi, Harman Kardon, Onkyo & Pioneer, Starkey Hearing Technologies, Marvell, iWedia are some of the clients, with whom our engineers have the opportunity to work. The main areas of our expertise are: embedded systems, TV software, DSP, industrial and automotive software, FPGA, product design, and small scale production.www.rt-rk.com