Automotive BCM Engineer - Customer Build Framework/Tools DeV.
Developing smart and reliable Electronic Control Units (ECU) and Software Platforms, jointly with TTTech Automotive, we deliver the innovative components to make highly-automated cars a reality. Curiosity and passion for high-tech innovation have made us part of the technological heart of complex field of autonomous driving and Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS). Work with us on enabling autonomous driving in the car in the near future!
Your role would include:
- Development of a Customer Build Framework as part of the MotionWise product.
- Maintenance of the Customer Build Framework as part of the MotionWise product.
- Roll out to and implementation of the Customer Build Framework in customer programs.
- Adaptation of the Customer Build Framework to customer specific requirements.
- Improve integration of the Customer Build Framework with the MotionWise product.
- Improve the automation of configuration and testing of the customer build framework.
- Integration of the Customer Build Framework as part of the Continuous Integration Chain.
- Basic understanding of development of embedded software with C.
- Software development principles and tools (Git, Confluence, Jira, etc)
- Understanding the tasks of a Build framework like Make, Cmake, Scons, etc.
- Python programming
- Good command of English is a must, in addition German is preferable
Preferred skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of continuous integration idea and implementation using Jenkins framework beneficial
- Basic knowledge of Autosar and Posix based systems beneficial
If you do not have this knowledge, we will give you an opportunity to master it.
Benefits of joining our team:
- The result of your work will be integrated into products of world leading companies
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events, etc.)
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
Location: Novi Sad
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RT-RK is an R&D company and national research institute that delivers development services and own products in the arena of real time embedded systems, with strong focus on consumer electronics and automotive. Headquartered in Novi Sad, with offices in Belgrade (Serbia), Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Osijek (Croatia) with over 1000 engineers, RT-RK is one of the biggest development houses in the Southeast Europe. The company’s business is structured in two big categories: professional services (outsourcing, near shore development centers), and own products. BMW, Harman, DENSO, FotoNation, Autoliv, Ask Industries, TTTech, MIPS/Imagination, CISCO, Cirrus Logic, Xiaomi, Harman Kardon, Onkyo & Pioneer, Starkey Hearing Technologies, Marvell, iWedia are some of the clients, with whom our engineers have the opportunity to work. The main areas of our expertise are: embedded systems, TV software, DSP, industrial and automotive software, FPGA, product design, and small scale production. For more information visit:www.rt-rk.com