Finbet d.o.o, an associated company of the international Fincore group, is hiring IT professionals for its Belgrade office.
To that end, Finbet is seeking for
Application Support Engineer
Who are we?
Finbet is a development hub of the international Fincore group. Located in the very heart of Belgrade, almost 300 great talents, experienced and skillful engineers, welcome new colleagues who are eager to open a new chapter in their career. If you are one of them, we might be the match you are looking for.
We make and run software for companies across various industries – with roots in banking/finance; the company has continuously evolved, expanding into sports betting, gaming, healthcare and civil service.
What is the opportunity?
As an Application Support Engineer, you’ll be working across multiple teams to enhance and support the portfolio of high availability, low latency and scalable systems.
If your main assets are complex problem solving and communication skills, as well as broad technical knowledge, a curious mindset and a willingness to learn business specifics - we would appreciate and welcome the opportunity to meet you and get to know each other. We are looking for profiles of all levels of experience – junior, mid and senior.
As a support engineer, you would be primarily involved in troubleshooting and incident management. Moreover, as we nurture a culture of challenge and growth within Finbet, you would also be invited and empowered to brainstorm solutions and assist with technical issues.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Analytical thinking
- Experience and demonstrable proficiency in SQL (Oracle or MS SQL server)
- Basic understanding of Windows and Linux
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages
- People and communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to learn
- Curious to experiment
Will be considered a plus:
- Educated to at least first-degree level in Computer-Science, Electronics, Mathematics, Mechanical engineering or Technology
- Previous work experience with verifiable references
- Familiarity with PL/SQL
- General networking skills, including understanding firewalls, DNS, NAT, etc.
- Familiarity with AWS
- Deliver a professional, customer focused and high-performing second-line support service
- Work out-of-hours on-call support following the pre-defined schedule
- Take ownership and resolution of issues logged against applications/systems
- Work closely with other support tiers and developers
- Document incidents, solutions and potential system improvements
What we can offer you
- Stability is essential – we offer a position with permanent status
- Competitive salary, aligned with your skills and experience, with down-to-earth expectations, paid overtime and out-of-hours work
- Private health insurance
- Numerous opportunities for personal growth and development
- Family supportive workplace culture that encourages work-life balance and individual wellbeing
- Welcoming atmosphere in our A class office space in the heart of vibrant Vračar district
- Sports activities (FitPass), team-buildings, office parties and roof-top terrace concerts
Send us your application and CV electronically.
We will be in touch with the shortlisted candidates.
Finbet is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process.
Finbet has affiliated companies and business partners in several countries, so in rare cases we may transfer data we collect.
Finbet will utilize appropriate and lawful protection methods when transferring your data across international borders.
For more information, please refer to Finbet’s Privacy Notice.