Android Application Developer
DTV group is engaged on various R&D and customer projects related to Set-top Box (STB) and TV software, mainly focused around cutting edge technologies: UHD video resolution, adaptive streaming and advanced content security, advanced operator UI/UX applications and various additional applications such as YouTube and NetFlix. Latest technologies have been successfully deployed on both Linux and Android based platforms with millions of users worldwide.
- Working as a member of agile development team
- Development of Android based set top boxes for various products of iWedia company.
- Work independently, or with other team members, in software designing and developing including design sessions and code reviews
- Working closely with other Android TV system developers and DTV middleware developers
- Developing different RESTful TV backend API to new Android TV UI application’s
- Developing Android TV applications
- University degree in computer technology or computer science
- Strong knowledge and minimum 3 years of work experience in Java development
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Understanding of software development for Linux OS, usage of tools and methods of work on Linux console
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Orientation towards team work
- Initiative and independence in solving daily tasks
- A desire to solve tough technical problems and to see your work appreciated by users around the world
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Ability to work well with users, both internal and external
Preferred skills and knowledge
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Android application development
- Knowledge of working with version control system: Git and Gerrit
- Experience in Android JUnit
- Knowledge with C/C++ programming language
- Experience with Agile software development practices (preferably Scrum)
If you do not have this knowledge, we will give you an
opportunity to master it.
Benefits of joining our team:
- The result of your work will be integrated into products of world leading companies
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events, etc.)
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
To apply please send us your CV and portfolio, if available.
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RT-RK is an R&D company and national research institute that delivers development services and own products in the arena of real time embedded systems, with strong focus on consumer electronics and automotive. Headquartered in Novi Sad, with offices in Belgrade (Serbia), Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Osijek (Croatia) with over 1000 engineers, RT-RK is one of the biggest development houses in the Southeast Europe. The company’s business is structured in two big categories: professional services (outsourcing, near shore development centers), and own products. BMW, Harman, DENSO, FotoNation, Autoliv, Ask Industries, TTTech, MIPS/Imagination, CISCO, Cirrus Logic, Xiaomi, Harman Kardon, Onkyo & Pioneer, Starkey Hearing Technologies, Marvell, iWedia are some of the clients, with whom our engineers have the opportunity to work. The main areas of our expertise are: embedded systems, TV software, DSP, industrial and automotive software, FPGA, product design, and small scale production.www.rt-rk.com