STADA IT Solutions has been established with a goal to provide IT services to entire STADA Group Worldwide.
- Concept, implementation and responsibility for Data Management (e.g. Data Architecture, Data Quality, Data-Pipelines, Master Data Management & Data Lifecycle Management)
- Concept and implementation of a Data Marketplace, where data is provided and made (re)usable in a safe and compliant way
- Integration of requirements of Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics (e.g. synergies between classical data warehousing and big data platforms)
- Visualize data for decision support both operationally and strategically with interactive dashboards, reports, and presentations.
- Data modeling and transformation in tools like Alteryx, R and Python and the subsequent visualization of the results generated e.g. in Tableau
- Identifying relevant business issues and processes in the areas where data analytics and data science can help
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, engineering or a related discipline with an information technology focus
- Minimum three to five years of experience in architecture management and the implementation of technology
- Long-standing professional experience, ideally including some relating to Finance & Controlling and IT
- Knowledge in data analysis, data transformation and data visualization
- Basic knowledge in dealing with relational databases and the use of SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power Bi, QlikView or similar is an advantage.
- Programming experience in a programming language such as Python, R, Java, and VBA or similar is an advantage.
- Safe handling of Excel
- Basic knowledge of machine learning and data mining is an advantage
- Knowledge of ERP data models and business intelligence applications, as well as Specialist knowledge in one of the areas of finance, production, supply chain management, IT, marketing or purchasing is an advantage.
- Very good analytical thinking skills, high affinity for numbers and a quick grasp of ideas
- Analytical in his or her approach to problem solving with a focus on managing in a team environment with attention to results and with a sense of urgency
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very good strategic, solution and cost-oriented thinking
- Fluent language skills in English
Deadline for applications: 27.03.2020.