Magna International is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world – We are committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees. Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
The SAP Application Management Support Team provides support for our internal customers across Europe. The range of activities includes incident management and training as well as process design, implementation of change requests or small projects and support of our project teams during roll-out projects.
Our system landscape consists of several systems using ECC 6.0 and a few systems already on S/4 HANA.
This position requires an analytical, experienced and motivated team-player with a strong SAP Logistics background, work ethic and integrity that will become a key part of the SAP Team. You should have good communication skills in German and English and have a strong desire to excel.
Knowledge in the Automotive Industry and ABAP will be a major advantage. Besides a solid MM experience of at least 5 years you should also have a basic knowledge of other SAP modules like SD, PP and WM as well as experience in managing small projects.
- Provide day-to-day SAP end-user support
- Analyze business requirements and gaps not met by the existing systems / implementations
- Identify feasible solutions, create business blueprints and provide effort estimations
- Create or review development specifications
- Implement solutions using customizing and master data setup
- In case of ABAP skills: implement small reports or user-exits / BADIs
- Support roll-out projects
- Assist in the coordination and collaboration with external consultants
- Consult for research and implementation assistance regarding new modules, features or interfaced/integrated new products
- Time tracking and documentation according to Magna Global IT standards
- Ensure billing of your projects and changes
Knowledge and Education
- University degree in Business Information Technology or other comparable education
- Very good experience in MM module and a good understanding of purchasing and manufacturing business processes
- Nice to have interface knowledge between MM and WM, SD, FI/CO and QM modules
- Proficient in spoken and written German and English
- ABAP knowledge is a major plus
- SAP Workflow knowledge is a major plus
- Knowledge of 3rd party add-ons like Mobisys and WSW is a major plus
- Knowledge of MS Office and Outlook is desirable
- A minimum of 5 years of consulting work with SAP
- Experience in the Automotive Industry is desirable