Do you have solid ABAP knowledge and extensive technical experience for the successful delivery of SAP for Insurance implementation projects? Are you customer and solution-oriented? Are you a good communicator with developed intercultural skills?
If the answer is yes, let’s talk.
You will be participating in analyzing, designing, and implementing solution architecture of FS-CM module along with all upstream and downstream S4I modules.
You will be creating and building out strategies with new and ongoing implementation projects. Participating in the creation of transaction maps, road maps, and process flow analysis. Leading activities within a team of developers helping them to resolve issues and develop an innovative solution that will complement existing FS-CM core features and SAP for Insurance functionalities.
- Good knowledge of Integration between SAP Core Insurance modules understanding of Interfaces to non-SAP systems
- Customer-oriented focus and service-based attitude, being used to a self-dependent approach to work
- Strong communication skills and presentation confidence
- Excellent, accurate, and effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Practical project experience in business consulting
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with international teams and clients
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a distinct willingness to learn
- Experience in leading a team of developers for solution implementation
- Experience in different line of businesses is a plus
- Highly-motivated learner with affection for digital innovations and technology trends
- Big-picture thinking
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, communication and documentation skills
- Open for travelling when required
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken), German is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 6+ years of FS-CM experience in a role of Developer, Technical Lead or Solution Architect
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Computer science, or Business administration
- Experience working with clients and functional resources
- Experience on multiple FS-CM implementation projects with key focus on integration aspects
- Profound experience with business processes and products in the insurance industry
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Strong Team
- Inspiring Environment
- Personal Growth
- Exciting Opportunities