SHERPANY is a young and multi award-winning start-up with headquarters in Zurich and further offices in Lisbon, Paris, Milan and Wroclaw. With our SaaS Solution, the “Boardroom”, we turn formal meetings from time-wasters into value-creators by driving focus on the output. We encourage the evolution of meeting culture through a delightful, easy to use and secure meeting management software to drive focus on decision making to free up the wasted meeting time for value-adding work. According to our customers, we are the premium partner for medium-sized and large global enterprises when it comes to transforming the management of formal meetings. Thanks to our focus on a specific use case, we will become the European leader in the board portal and executive meeting portal market.
Your mission as QA Specialist is to..
Ensure product quality in order to achieve better customer satisfaction. For that you establish and maintain a quality system for all requirements. You analyze and evaluate data and key performances and drive continuous development of the quality. You conduct testings of applications, identify deficiencies and create and manage the overall quality planning strategy. Furthermore you create reports for management and make sure that a quality awareness mindset is established in the team.
- You are an experienced QA Engineer with different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing and have deep knowledge of Selenium, Browserstack, Python
- You you are experienced with agile methodologies and have strong analytical skills
- You are a solution-oriented team player with an autonomous and proactive working style
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills in English
What you'll love about us:
We offer you a varied range of tasks in an area that strikes a chord with the markets and becomes ever more important with the increasing digitalization and the dissemination of Cloud/SaaS solutions.
- Choose to work in one of our offices: Zurich, Berlin, Lisbon, Wroclaw OR completely remote
- You will be working in an award-winning start-up with a flat hierarchy, where your ideas and inputs find an open ear and are always welcome
- You will move in an environment where you can prove your full potential. We also offer flexible working hours and home office for your work-life balance
- Our corporate culture means a lot to us, which is why we regularly organize great team events and get involved in a good cause
Looking forward to having you in our team soon!