QA Performance Engineer with Web3 background
At Chainstack we are building the most reliable Web3 infrastructure for the next generation of web applications—open, trustless, and robust.
Thousands of innovators in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and other verticals are empowered by scalable distributed Chainstack APIs. We process billions of requests on a daily basis and provide unified user-friendly access for developers to all prominent Web3 protocols—from Ethereum and Polygon to Solana.
We are currently looking for a QA Performance Engineer with Web3 background.
Our main stack:
We also use:
- Postgres, Git, CircleCI, Allure, Playwright
What you will do:
- Automate and maintain Blockchain protocols Performance tests
- Improve our infrastructure quality by detecting and troubleshooting performance problems
- Take part in the resources usage optimization
- Perform manual testing of new features
- Design test cases and test plans
- Extensive experience with Python
- 3+ years of performance testing experience, good technical background
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks and tools
- Experience working with blockchain/web3 protocols is a plus
- Experience using test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery tools, such as CircleCI
- The skill and drive to discover and debug problems in the software
- Good spoken and written English
- Working with an international team of world-class professionals on an exciting and challenging project
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation at industry conferences and events
- Flexible working locations and hours
- Friendly team and a friendly environment over the World
- Additional benefits – stock options, salary in USD, educational needs, corporate parties and team buildings, referral bonuses and many more others
DevOps, cybersecurity, distributed computing, neuro-design, behavioural economics, knowledge management — we Chainstackers are an eclectic, inclusive, and driven bunch!
Every day we are solving hard problems and creating a superior user experience in the world of blockchains. We enjoy optimizing, analyzing and innovating our product by listening to our customers, and by embracing best practices across industries.
Our mission is to create the most accessible and easy to use platform to build, run and scale blockchain applications. We want help accelerate the adoption of blockchain technology by enterprises and the world at large.
It all begun in 2018, when Laurent and Eugene realized that their individual visions for a global scalable blockchain ecosystem were aligned even though their approaches to building public and private network were slightly different.
As a technologist, Eugene saw a gap in the tools and infrastructure available to DevOps teams who wanted not just to experiment on but to build and scale blockchain applications. However, he understood that meaningful adoption was not possible without a scalable blockchain
As a seasoned business executive, Laurent understood the paradigm-shifting potential of blockchain to address part of the inefficiency in the global economy. However, he knew that meaningful blockchain adoption was not possible without an intuitive, enterprise-grade solution that would fit with legacy infrastructure.
Chainstack was born by bringing together these two visions: an ecosystem of blockchain management solutions built with a high degree of automation, standardization, and compatibility, rooted in precision engineering.
Eugene’s early vision on the technology was instrumental to build Chainstack and deliver a world-class platform. The initial white paper is very close to the platform today, delivering a consistent solution in the past two years. Laurent’s intuition of a developing segmentation of the public/private blockchain market helped shaped the hybrid and agnostic nature of Chainstack, as well as its partner-focused strategy.
As a fruit of the passion and persistency of its founders and founding team, Chainstack has now grown into the only enterprise-grade blockchain managed services platform that enables innovators to deploy, manage and scale DApps in minutes. Thanks to its strategic positioning of its HQ in Singapore, one of the global hubs of Fintech and blockchain enterprise innovation, Chainstack leads the way in supporting global adoption of blockchain, from enterprises and SMEs, to individual DeInnovators.
Rad od kuće