At Wolf & Wolf Technologies, you will not find yourself only in the company of the most professional people in the financial industry, but with people who know how to make finance and technology come together as one, as well. We reward dedication, value innovation and support growth.
Wolf & Wolf Technologies is a FinTech hub that focuses on both researching and developing innovative payment processing and banking platforms for the FinTech industry. Apart from that, the company also deals with international payment processing solutions through in-house brands.
With several years of experience, Wolf & Wolf Technologies is one of the few companies in the Balkans that understand the future of financial technology. We would be more than honored to give you the opportunity to show your expertise in one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies providing high-quality payment processing options.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing software development team. The QA Engineer will be involved in test automation, as well as tools and infrastructure development, release, and build activities. We are looking for a motivated colleague who has passion for software QA and testing.
The candidate should have knowledge and experience testing applications in a continuous integration and automated test environment. Candidates should also have hands-on experience with functional, integration, regression, black/gray box and load testing.
- Developing, executing, and improving automated e2e and integration tests in CI environment
- Working closely with development team to design and implementing test framework and test tools
- Creating, developing, maintaining and executing an integration and functional test scripts using test automation framework to meet the quality gates in an Agile development environment
- Investigating, documenting, tracking, and supporting developers in reproducing and troubleshooting defects
- At least 1 year of experience in automation testing, preferably using C#, ASP.NET (Azure Cloud is a plus)
- Experience with automated test frameworks (NUnit, XUnit, MSTest)
- Good understanding of Web Services (REST) and XML / JSON
- Experience in REST API testing and SQL
- C# Automation experience
- Understanding of different software testing techniques and when to apply them
- Familiar with Agile methods and Scrum
- Familiar with Continuous Integration in a software development practice
- Familiarity behavior-driven development (BDD) would be seen as a plus
- Ability to understand the development life cycle and the importance of QA role within the team
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Excellent orientation to details and good problems solving skill
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- 25 Vacation Days per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Working in an international team
- Pleasant working environment
- Pet friendly office space
- Working location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that we will only contact short-listed candidates.