Qualifications & Responsibilities Include:
- Strong knowledge of QA Engineering with minimum two years of work experience in this field.
- Applies expertise related to estimating, designing, developing and executing automatic test procedures and cases based on requirements relevant to automated test planning and creation for product and system testing
- Writes effective manual and automated test cases for automated framework
- Assists developers in reproducing problems and getting them resolved; participates in design activity with other programmers on technical aspects relating to testing, including functional specifications, design parameters, feature enhancements, and alternative solutions
- Analyzes and understands each product’s environment, architecture, and interdependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies and cases relative to applications being tested
- Designs, develops, and executes reusable and maintainable automated scripts; plans and executes functional and system level testing of products across all platforms to test various features; applies expertise and understanding of issues that may arise around automated/load testing and assists in researching and providing solutions and to add, modify, or enhance previously recorded automated scripts
- Actively supports and provides guidance on the company’s software engineering and test processes, procedures, standards and customer use cases
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work including status updates to summarize project highlights
- Works closely with Software Developers, Software Engineers, Product Managers and other departments (Operations, Support and IT)
- Participating in Agile working practices such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews & retrospectives
- Development of software products
- Experience with Functional, Integration and Regression testing frameworks
- Experience building automation test scripts for both web, mobile and desktop applications
- Working knowledge of Selenium or Cypress
- Working experience with productivity tools (JIRA, Asana, Trello, Slack)
- Understanding of automated testing for web-based API such as REST and Web Services
- Remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
- Good working conditions
- Opportunity for further personal and professional improvement
- Being a part of an experienced team
How to apply:
Please send your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 22.08.2022.
TIAC je softverska kompanija koja, u dinamičnom i živom okruženju, neguje izuzetne i strasne ljude koji se maksimalno trude da bi zadovoljili klijente. Sa skoro 100 uspešnih projekata širom sveta iza nas, mi smo stekli veliko iskustvo u širokom spektru tehnologija, domena i sektora. Naš tim je sposoban da ispuni visoke zahteve u razvoju softvera. Mi se fokusiramo na najsavremenije tehnologije i visoke razvojne standarde i dobre unutrašnje procese, koji obezbeđuju kvalitet naših proizvoda i usluga.
na osnovu 1 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Prijatno radno okruzenje, pozitivno iskustvo sa timskim radom. Kolege spremne da pomognu, dobra medjusobna komunikacija.
Sporiji napredak, manji projekti.