We are a young fintech start-up founded in Baden Switzerland in 2018, offering Europe’s largest digital invoicing platform. Our services include invoice generation, receivables management, fuel card payments and cash flow optimization for Road Transport companies throughout Europe. We are expanding quickly and need your support in our growth.
About the job:
Working in our office in Belgrade, we are searching for developers to form a development team supporting international development efforts of our digital platform. Once hired, all team members will work online with our development team located in India and with the COO in our headquarters, located in Switzerland.
- A completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, a related degree, or similar work experience
- Knowledge of Manual Testing Tools
- Knowledge of Automation tools using open source Automation framework - Cypress, Cucumber, Selenium
- Knowledge of API Testing tools (Postman, Swagger, etc.)
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Testing
- Experience with Automation Testing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- We would love if our future colleague could use English fluently (English is mandatory).
- Remote work with flexible working hours. Our offices in the center of Belgrade are also at your disposal
- We are proud of our software, and we offer a possibility to work on a well-written code of minimum lines
- Opportunity to learn from the team of highly experienced developers
- Private health insurance
- We genuinely care about well-being of our team members.