Who We Are
IGSoft LTD is a European software development company with a wide range of international clients. For more than 15 years we have been developing and maintaining one of the leading and easiest to use online gaming platforms in the world. Tens of thousands of players trust us every day and we have hundreds of corporate clients.
We have offices based in Sofia and Belgrade, with more than 50 staff members. As our business grows, we now seek to expand our family with bright and talented people who are passionate about the software industry.
For the future growth of company, we are looking for QA Engineer to join our team (Location: Sofia/Belgrade):
ABOUT THE ROLE
We would like to welcome a new QA Engineer in our team. We need to grow and prevent a million bugs in order to provide the best quality. In this role you will be right at the heart of our QA camp and be a key contributor to the product’s success.
- Creation, execution and maintenance of tests suits aiming to break the software in the worst possible way, based on business and technical requirements
- Report defects and verify bug fixes in a bug tracking system
- Follow for the specifications of the business stories and provide accurate estimations
- Troubleshoot and analyze application issues to their root cause where possible
- Create and maintain QA Documentation (Confluence)
- Participate actively in continues improvement of the processes
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Professional experience in the QA field
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of software testing methodologies, processes and SDLC (software development lifecycle)
- Experience in creating, executing and maintaining test suits
- Extensive experience in front-end testing
- Experience in back-end testing
- Experience in mobile testing
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good written and spoken English
WHAT WE CONSIDER A PLUS
- Any software development experience
- Have a BS or MS in Computer Science, Communication or Electronic systems or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Team player spirit and great communication skills
- Experience with automation testing (tools or/and coded tests)
- Experience with Jira bug tracking system or similar
- Experience with Zephyr test management tool or similar
- Experience with Git/Svn source control system
- QA certificates (ISTQB or other)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Working on exciting and challenging projects
- Opportunity to grow and expand knowledge and skills
- Healthy work-life balance
- Social Benefits Package (Private health insurance, Sports card.)
Your voice and opinion are important to us. We will support your personal growth and give you the opportunity to learn new technologies. We do work in dynamic environment, but we also know how to praise the good work.
If you find yourself interested in our job offer, please do not hesitate to contact us!