Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze software requirements and make sure they are well defined
- Write test cases (manual and automated) based on the software requirements
- Create and execute API automated test scripts
- Develop API performance and load tests
- Perform end-to-end testing in collaboration with other teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of developers, QA and operators
- Exposure to REST API and testing tools (e.g., cURL, Postman, JMeter, Rest Assured, etc.);
- Good knowledge of how to test API requests
- At least 2 years of applicable testing experience
- Good knowledge of test automation frameworks (i.e., Cucumber, Selenium, etc.)
- Experience in performance testing would be considered as a big advantage
Why work with us?
You will be part of an international team, contributing to both steady company growth and your professional development. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, competitive pay and benefits package. Bearing in mind that today's technology develops at the speed of light, and that every day brings some new challenge, we are in constant pursuit of knowledge and development. We use knowledge that we have adopted to improve our product, and everything that others consider impossible, we see as another challenge and opportunity to discover the limits of our knowledge and abilities – if you want to be a part of this dedicated team, you’ve come to the right place!