Hi there! We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.And this is our QA role for those who want to turn ideas into reality using test scripts, automation, and maybe a little magic.
Tasks in the role
- Testing the new functionality manually.
- Creating and supporting end-to-end autotests.
- Deploying some of our releases to production after manual and automated testing.
- Taking an active part in technical discussions of upcoming tasks, and defining corner cases.
- Developing a testing infrastructure.
- Ready to learn and work on data quality testing.
- Studying and improving the product’s test coverage.
Who we are looking for
- We think that this experience and competencies will help our future colleague to join the team.
- Practical experience in automated testing of web services.
- Knowledge of Python and Puppeteer/Playwright/Selenium.
- Experience with continuous integration systems.
- Experience with databases (queries with a couple of joins should not cause panic).
- Knowledge of the version control system (Git).
- Readiness to understand the business logic of our services.
- Readiness to build a testing process from scratch.
A bit about the team
- You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
- The White Team is improving new users’ experiences and drives growth for Semrush key business metrics. The team is responsible for sign-up flow, trial activation flow, key website pages, and internal platform for a/b testing used by other product and marketing teams. The team consists of five great software engineers, a product owner and a product designer. There is extensive collaboration with analytic teams, product researchers, marketing, and other product teams.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format Choice: It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start
- Health insurance coverage
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month)
- Annual leave as per the employment legislation of the country of stay (employment)
- Training, courses, conferences
- English courses
- Gifts for employees
- Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing. We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you! Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Upoznaj kompaniju Semrush RS
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that has been used by 10,000,000 digital marketers worldwide.
Back in 2008, Semrush started as a small group of SEO and IT specialists united by one mission—to make online competition fair and transparent with equal opportunities for everyone.
In 13 years, we've grown into an all-in-one marketing suite consisting of more than 55+ products, tools and add-ons that help companies market better online. Our vision is to create the only tool a digital marketing team would ever need to improve their online marketing results, ensure a smooth workflow between team members and save time on routine tasks.
Semrush is a trusted data provider. Our information on online behavior is used by the largest media outlets around the world such as Bloomberg, The Washington Post, Reuters and others.
Semrush in numbers:
→ 55+ products, tools, and add-ons
→ 142 databases globally
→ 21 billion keywords
→ 43 trillion backlinks