QA Engineer - Intern
*This is a full-time paid internship with a chance for employment upon finishing it with good results.
Within our Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will have exposure to both the technical and functional aspects of one of our most exciting products, eFront Investment Café.
While acquiring a deep understanding of the Alternative Investments Finance industry, you will evolve in an international, Agile and fast growing ecosystem with a strong focus on innovation and people career development.
As a QA Engineer, your primary role will consist in validating new features as they are implemented as well as testing the product against regressions before new versions are delivered to the market.
One of the goals of the Team over 2019/2020 will be to automate the testing of the product. This means your role will increasingly consist in writing automated tests, using (or learning to use) the standard tools and frameworks available on the market in the process.
The Engineering group you will join is in charge of eFront Investment Café, a modern Cloud-based Software as a Service offering, Number 1 leader on his market with its half million users and one of our most exciting and innovative products from a business and technology perspective.
Your day would include:
- Developing, implementing, and documenting all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test data, test execution, defect tracking and reporting
- Automating the tests on different levels (UI/API)
- Participating in the continuous development of the QA standard practices and procedures
Technologies and Concepts that you will have an opportunity to learn in your journey at eFront:
- Team Foundation System / Azure DevOps
- Agile Practices (Scrum)
- Manual Acceptance Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Performance and Load Testing (JMeter, LoadUI)
- API Testing (Soap UI, Rest Sharp, Rest Assured)
- UI Testing (Selenium, Ranorex, etc.)
Essential skills and experience:
- In the final year of studies or fresh graduates (in the field of Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economy or similar)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- A creative mindset and a great taste for innovation
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of .Net, C#, Java, SQL is a plus
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.