As a QA Engineer, you will be working to help one of the largest financial firms on the East Coast solve challenging problems that affect the entire 100+ development organization. Work includes building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD and CI/CD processes. An international team of 60+ engineers work in Belgrade, Krakow as well as Florida, US to deliver excellent software and services.
- Design and implement QA infrastructure
- Develop and improve test frameworks
- Analyze existing test processes and suggest improvements
- Collaborate with customer
- Analyze test results and perform root cause analysis
- Configure and support CI test runs, collect metrics on test automation execution
- Strong experience in automated testing
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Selenium or Protractor
- Up to speed with modern software engineering: version control systems, issue tracking, build-systems (ant, maven2, etc), continuous integration, etc.
- Good interpersonal and English language communication skills
- Practical experience in building test automation framework is a plus
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omni-channel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.