Tremend is the newest software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power advanced software in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- Review and analyze user stories and acceptance criteria and develop effective test plans and automated tests in collaboration with the development team;
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components;
- Understand the business flows and setting clear scenarios and expectations regarding the performance of the application
- Setting, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, building test scenarios, performance tests and acceptance tests;
- Ability to include the performance tests designed in a pipeline
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports;
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
Do you know how to play with these things?
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
- Great experience with Java and/or Python
- Demonstrated knowledge of Performance Test Tools or Frameworks : jMeter, Gatling, Locust, Goose
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes and the corresponding tools like Maven, Git, SVN, Jenkins
- Test analysis skills (ideally ISTQB qualification)
- API and web services knowledge (REST)
- Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Well organized – able to plan own work and track progress against a plan
- Methodical worker, high attention to detail and tenacious problem solver
- Strong communicator, both written & oral. Able to explain technical issues and solutions to peers.
Nice to have:
- Networking knowledge (HTTP, TCP, VLAN)
- Microservices architecture know-how
- Practical experience in Agile frameworks (Scrum) and tools (Jira)
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Learning & development programs
- 20 vacation days
- 'Work your world' program
- Many others perks