Founded in 1986, Zepter International is a multi-brand company that produces, sells and distributes premium goods around the world, principally through its own direct sales network as well as online and through brick-and-mortar stores.
Our range of premium products and unique philosophy of healthy living are committed to creating a better, healthier world. Over the past 30 years our patented healthy cooking methods, medically certified Bioptron Light Therapy devices, fullerene powered Tesla HyperLight Eyewear® and high-tech water and air purification systems have become a healthy lifestyle choice for millions worldwide.
Today, we are a global enterprise supported by a network of over 130,000 employees, consultants and state-of-the-art technology – that’s always looking for new and fresh ideas.
What you bring:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery workflows (Jenkins, Jira etc.)
- At least 1 year of experience with automated test scripts
- Code versioning software (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket etc.)
- Other ticketing/helpdesk tools
Bonus points for experience with:
- Selenium WebDriver/TestNG/JUnit tools
- Writing regression tests, providing clear and concise bug reports
- Writing automated tests in any programming language
- Leadership skills
- Creative thinking with orientation to detail
- Self-motivation and a passion for learning new technologies
- Good English skills
What we offer:
- International team
- Performance bonuses
- Fast paced environment
- Office in the city center
- Potential for learning and developing new skill sets
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect