As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
To expand our Paid Media & Distribution Belgrade Team at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for a smart, talented and dedicated QA Analyst.
If you enjoy solving problems in a creative way with elegant solutions then you will enjoy working with us as!
- Help improving Web, iOS & Android applications
- Participate in creation and improvement of detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Attend team meetings
- Review and analyze requirement documentation
- Collaborate with other team members to develop test strategies and plans
- Write, execute and analyze manual Test Cases
- 2+ years experience in Software QA manual testing
- Familiar with different types of testing
- Familiar with Bug life cycle
- Familiar with different software development methodologies
- Experience in agile software development
- Experience in Jira, Confluence
- Experience in Xray and/or SauceLabs is a plus
- Experience in API testing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people.
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training if you wish to do so
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- Modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally