iOS Software Engineer
HUBX is the premier capital raising and private placement solution for professionals. We build powerful out of the box solution that allows advisors to manage deals from origination to distribution. HUBX technology powers the London Stock Exchange Group’s ELITE private placement platform, and LSE is a strategic partner, client, and investor in HUBX.
Our team is constantly growing, and we look for people that bring a fresh approach to old models, enjoy working in a team and willing to challenge the status quo. With offices in London and Belgrade, we are looking for an experienced iOS Software Engineer to join our Belgrade team of 35+ creative and talented people.
- Working as a member of agile development team
- Development of iOS based applications for fintech sector
- Work independently, or with other team members, in software designing and developing including design sessions and code reviews
- Working closely with other iOS developers and backend developers
- Candidates must be able to assume complete responsibility and ownership for tasks assigned
- Mentorship for junior colleagues and interns
- Strong knowledge and minimum 3 years of work experience in iOS development
- Strong knowledge and minimum 1 year of work experience in Swift development
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in unit testing
- Understanding of continuous integration/delivery approach and experience with different testing tools and frameworks (Behat, Mink, Cucumber, Java, Selenium, Jenkins, Git, GitLab)
- Understanding of agile testing practices and tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Orientation towards team work
- A desire to solve tough technical problems and to see your work appreciated by users around the world
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Ability to work well with users, both internal and external
- Objective-C knowledge and experience
- University degree in computer technology or computer science
- Understanding of software development for Linux OS, usage of tools and methods of work on Linux console
- Experience in leading team
- Initiative and independence in solving daily tasks
WHAT WE OFFER
- Positions with permanent status
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Personal Development through training, education and certifications
- Extra bonuses for the staff with good results
- Community budget and team building events
Some of the technologies our technical stack include: PHP, Symfony, Doctrine ORM, Redis, RabbitMQ, Varnish, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Node.js, React, Vue.js
We offer a unique opportunity to work with leading financial firms and investors, with the ambition to revolutionize capital markets. You can be part of a world class, energetic team with a mix of people from all backgrounds and nationalities.
We value team collaboration and building agile self-organized teams that work closely with product and design team. By valuing each individual unique personality we are working together on building personal development plans of each individual. We are using OKR-s and work on our goals every quarter. We value expertise, integrity, accountability, and patience.
If you would like to work with us and help us build the next generation capital raising platform, please send us your CV electronically. Thank you for your interest in joining HUBX!