GOT WHAT IS TAKES TO BECOME OUR
Do you want to work for an international organisation that is growing impressively and where you can actively contribute towards this expansion? Would you like to be a part of an innovative company where you get the freedom to explore new possibilities with your international colleagues? If so, then you may be the iOS developer we need!
- As a member of Enreach Labs team you will be developing and maintaining SDKs for our Unified Communications (UC) platform and mobile apps. Using your own creativity and knowledge you will be designing, developing, testing, debugging and implementing new products and features.
- Experience in Swift use to develop mobile apps (at least 3 years)
- Experience in Objective-C (at least 3 years)
- Understanding of networking, mobile network issues, concurrency and threading
- Experience with working in the Agile/Scrum environment & Jira.
- Understanding of Core Data
- Experience working as team member
We can offer you:
- Fun and casual working environment
- Trainings and conferences
- Remote working day once per week
- Work-life balance
- Friday fun-days
- Free meals
We are Enreach:
Team of creative, engaged and enthusiastic professionals. Together we strive to deliver state-of-the art real-time communication solutions that simplify the way people communicate and collaborate.
Great challenges making our products more suitable for international presence. We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organising a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a permanent position within a truly international company, offering a good salary depending on your knowledge and experience.