You are an iOS Developer who is ready to join our growing team. You will be working in an Agile environment. You’ll collaborate with engineering, design, product, content, and marketing teams and you will actively participate in decision making and shaping our products.
- 0-1 years of iOS development
- Knowledge of Swift (some knowledge of Objective-C is a plus)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Implementation of software solutions within selected technologies in collaboration with other teams
- Active participation in the development of software
- Participation in the assessment of the time required for execution of the project
- High commitment levels and achievement oriented
It’s time for you.
Our hiring process is made to look far more beyond the skills in your resume, we are looking for creative thinkers that will up the whole game at our office. Here you can find some currently open positions, as we said, we’re always on the hunt for our next Qwertifyan.