Clarivate(tm) is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world's most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation.
In a world that is ever-changing, NOW is the time to join Clarivate’s bold entrepreneurial mission to help customers reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations! No other company in our industry combines such a rich heritage and a global footprint with the bold entrepreneurial spirit of an innovative business.
In just 2 years, we have grown from 4,500 employees to 11,000+ through organic growth and acquisition.
Join us today to help create a better tomorrow!
In this role you will have the opportunity to directly impact the customer experience by developing features for the leading research management tool used by over 3 million students and researchers worldwide. The EndNote platform consists of a rich set of clients, including Mac, Windows, online, and iOS integrated through a robust sync service. These tools are relied on by our customers every day in their work, so we are looking for someone who is passionate about testing and developing software focused on the end user.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of a cross functional team and collaborate with other technologists and product management throughout the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Your responsibilities include:
- Participate in Agile Software Development ceremonies
- Contribute and review feature requirements and designs
- Develop committed features and improvements with minimum supervision
- Maintain technical documentation for traceability and supportability
- Assist technical support and operation teams to address escalated issues
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about software development and technology, have demonstrable technical and problem-solving skills in medium to large scale software applications, and have experience across all phases of the software development lifecycle to include user story reviews, testing, deployment, and maintenance. Ability to identify ways to improve the operation of own area and achieve efficiencies and assists in process improvement.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- 5+ years of experience in desktop application development
- Demonstrated programming experience in C/C++, Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC), Objective-C, Cocoa with Visual Studio and Xcode IDEs is required
- Demonstrated programming experience with Component Object Model (COM), Apple Events, AppleScript is required.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, and enjoy software development as a profession
- Demonstrated experience with Source Control Management, such as Perforce and Git.
- Knowledge of data structures of JSON, XML and SOAP is required
- Knowledge of .NET, Java, Swift, Windows Installer, WiX, Mac Installer will be a plus
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development Frameworks and Methodologies will be a plus
- Ability to read and write technical documentation in English
- Ability to present your design and demonstrate your work to various stakeholders
- Experience working in a geographically distributed team will be a plus
What We Offer
- Paid lunch
- Private health insurance
- FitPass card
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
- Access to My Learning platform
- Access to Virgin Pulse platform
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
We operate at the heart of the innovation lifecycle, providing the actionable information and insights our customers need to make critical decisions with speed and certainty. We arm innovators with unique insights to bring new ideas to life, empowering them to quickly and confidently uncover potential opportunities, take the right risks and bring strong brands to market, faster.
Our industry-leading solutions are built on a foundation of globally trusted content, advanced data science capabilities and deep domain expertise. Learn how we can help you change the way you create, protect and advance innovation.
na osnovu 5 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Ok pocetna plata, ali ona koju izpregovarate vam je sudjena nekad i po 2 godine, ili vise
Atmosfera, klijentski sastanci koji neretko pocinju posle 18 casova. Dosta projekata u kojima niko nista ne zna ni ne radi dok ne dodje 5 do 12. Pridruzivanje razoraznih firmi i zaposljavalje ljudi bez nekog tehnickog backgrounda.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 2 plate
Prosečna neto plata
Technical Lead 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Test Engineer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
IT Help Desk / Support 1 plata
Health and wellbeing
Flexible working hours
Family & Parenthood
Fun & Entertainment
Private health insurance
Education, professional development
Food and drinks
Awards, bonuses, gifts
Sport and fitness