ComIT International is seeking experienced and passionate WordPress Developers to join our team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating custom WordPress themes and plugins.
Joining ComIT International means joining a friendly and dynamic company where all employees can fulfill their potential.
If you think that you can be a valuable member of the ComIT team, challenge yourself and apply for this position.
- Designing and implementing new features, custom plugins, custom widgets, modifying and creating WordPress themes from the ground up
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Writing modular code
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting content issues
- At least 2 years of WordPress PHP experience
- At least 4 years of experience in PHP
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Ability to set up a local environment for testing PHP code
- Proven work experience as a WordPress PHP Developer
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc
- Comfortability working with deploying code via Git and SFTP
- Ability to make themes that have consistent style across it
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
What do we offer
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines (If we ever go back to the office)
- friendly environment of young and highly motivated people to help to improve yourself
- Plenty of events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale
If you recognize yourself do not hesitate and apply for this job. It could be crucial moment for your career.