We're looking for a website developer to help us improve our websites.
COING is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California and Europe.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (team chat app), and Plaky (project management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
- Develop new pages and layouts based on design (HTML & CSS)
- Make sure all pages are responsive and optimized
- Update our WordPress themes and fix issues
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams
- 2+ years experience in developing websites
- Experience with WordPress development
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Experience with GIT and command line
- Excellent English skills
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to have
- Familiarity with technical SEO
- Experience with build systems (Gulp)
- Experience with page speed optimization best practices
- Design skills
What we provide
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Remote-first company (full remote, hybrid model, or onsite)
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance (because your family and spare time matter)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Two big team-building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
- Home office equipment: laptop, multiple screens, chair, and office supplies