We are looking for:
Web Production Specialist
Work from Home
The Web Production Specialist will join the Iron Mountain team with a focus on creating and updating website pages on the Iron Mountain global websites. As a member of our website production team, you will work on page updates, content entry, site maintenance, creating requirements for and testing the CMS components, general site quality assurance and user experience under the direction of the Manager of Web Operations.
- Maintain, update, and develop website content for global websites through usage of an enterprise CMS (content management system), Sitecore. Includes vanity URL creation and QA activities.
- Create, monitor, and test new website pages to ensure they’re displaying properly, utilizing UX design best practices, adhere to brand standards and providing an optimal experience across devices.
- Interact with IT/Web Development team to deliver features and functionality, address website and/or content management system bugs
- Where necessary, work closely with translation provider to ensure timely production of international content
- Monitor and update status of the collaborative project management tool to ensure tasks are delivered on schedule with all requirements completed
- Develop project plans, lead kick-off and status meetings, and ensure all necessary communication with managers and relevant team members takes place to ensure project completion and alignment with internal goals
- Design website graphics to work within existing templates
- Creation of forms and data collection techniques through web platforms
- Perform adhoc reporting in Google Analytics as needed
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in website content building, digital project work or other relevant professional experience
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with complex enterprise content management systems (CMS). Sitecore knowledge a plus.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or other graphical software
- English language fluency to native or near-native level. Second European or Asian language a plus
- Great attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with team members who are around the world
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience, and understanding of Google Analytics, a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively with others and under limited supervision
About the Company
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is a global business dedicated to storing, protecting and managing, information and assets. Organizations across the globe trust us to store and protect information and assets. Thousands of local enterprises work with us, as does almost all of the FORTUNE 1000. From critical business information to geological samples, works of fine art to original recordings of treasured artists, our customers can rely on us to protect what they value and help unlock its potential.
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is the global leader in storage and information management services. Iron Mountain is committed to storing, managing and transforming what our customers value most, from paper records to data to priceless works of art and culture. Providing a full suite of solutions records and information management, data management, digital solutions, data centers and secure destruction Iron Mountain enables organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and protect their data and assets from a complex world. Visit the company website for more information.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U. S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume in English.