Great Services Outsourcing d.o.o. is a young and growing company based in Belgrade, Serbia. We provide all kinds of telecommunication and organizational services for several different US companies mostly in the field of insurance with a specialty in commercial insurance (property and casualty). We have clients throughout the USA in different industries as well. The growth of the business has created a career opportunity.
Currently, we are looking for an energetic and reliable professional to join our team as a Web Developer!
It’s a unique opportunity for developers looking for a high-level position, but the number of positions is limited to just a few so we encourage you to apply fast if you have experience in:
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge in Front End Development and SEO (very important).
- Knowledge of web services (SOAP and REST), XML, JSON, HTTP/HTTPS protocols, security, and performance aspects of public web applications.
- Knowledge of the general concepts of programming: algorithms, data structures, OOP, design patterns, integration patterns.
- Preferably previous experience in the development of public web applications and /or APIs with a larger number of users and traffic.
- Preferably user experience in Git, JIRA, Jenkins tools.
- Preferably experience in working within teams using an agile methodology.
- Team player, proactive and communicative, responsible, willing to learn.
- Fluent in English
Web Developer Job Responsibilities:
- The role will be responsible for designing, coding, and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to the specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Building Web sites, Self-care portal, Software Development, Creating Brand New multinational websites.
- The candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
This high-level position comes with high-level benefits such as:
- Possibility for career advancement.
- Possibility to grow and improve your knowledge.
- Extremely competitive salaries.
- Long-term engagement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work with a multinational company.
The position is for developers who are enthusiastic about working in a wide development area. You are required to send a link to your portfolio which is uploaded as a final product (not a code)!!
If you think you meet the requirements and if what we offer you find exciting then please send us your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.