HOMEOFFICE / FLEXIBLE / FULL TIME / (M/F/D)
We are looking for a web developer to re-create user-friendly and high-performing websites and funnels for our clients. The applicant has to have a minimum of 2 years of experience, be open-minded, patient, persistent, and with a strong drive to learn new technologies and platforms.
The successful candidate will work within the in-house onboarding team of Digistore24 to transfer website & e-commerce projects to our software ecosystem which includes our page builder & membership solution Coachannel as well as our sales & automation platform Digistore24.
The candidate needs to have good communication skills and has to act proactively to ensure smooth project operations and effective collaboration with all involved parties.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, and this could be you, then read on!
Who is Digistore24?
Here at Digistore24, we create client success. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs reach their audiences by automating and digitalizing the complete sales process: from order forms, invoices, affiliates, payment processes, and statistics to accounting and conversion optimization.
The Eklektika company from Belgrade has existed for 18 years and recently became an integral part of the German/USA company Digistore24.
- Agile development
- Close coordination within the onboarding team
- Cloning pages (Shopify, WordPress, Clickfunnels, Convertri, HTML, etc.)
- Maintaining & improving page performance
- Work on PHP integrations through API / Webhook
- Relevant years of professional work experience (at least 2 years)
- Experience with Shopify, WordPress, Bootstrap
- Experience with API / Webhook functions
- Fluent in written and spoken English (min. C1)
Nice to have:
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams
- Experience in remote companies
- Basic PHP skills
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Experience in e-commerce
- 100% home office as long as you can guarantee a trouble-free internet
- Flexible working hours with core elements
- Regular on-the-job training
- 30 vacation days per year
- The stability of an extremely successful German high-tech company that has retained its start-up spirit
- State-of-the-art technology and agile methods
- International family team with a strong team spirit
- Spectacular team events in different European countries
- Personal responsibility from day one
- Work without a dress code and at eye level
Application and next steps
Does this position sound like your dream job? Here’s how to apply:
Send us a cover letter in English convincing us why you are the right candidate. Be sure to share three reasons why you are the right fit for the position and why you are an asset to the Digistore24 team.
Submit your CV (PDF) in English and any other attachments to your application. Please remember to include your salary expectations.