We are looking for a Unity Game Developer to join us. You will work closely with other engineers to implement, debug and refine core gameplay features in 2D/3D game experiences. You should be able to collaborate with other colleagues, within small and large teams, all working towards the same goal.
What we expect to see:
- Passion and curiosity for video games, animation, mobile apps
- 2+ years of general experience in Unity game development
- Experience with some (not all) of the following Unity aspects: UI, Animations, Materials, Shaders, Scriptable render pipelines, Editor scripts, Scriptable objects, Addresables, Integrations, etc.
- Experience with some (not all) of the following programming aspects: version control, object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures, multithreading, external communication (REST calls, WebSockets), etc.
- Experience with Photon 2 and Amazon GameLift multiplayer systems will be considered a plus
- Being OK to roll up your sleeves and do a little bit of Unity dirty work :)
- Experience working within a team environment, preferably using agile/Scrum methodologies
- Willingness to mentor and guide younger colleagues
- Solid written English (bonus points for solid verbal English)
You can expect a supportive atmosphere from the whole team, great opportunities to develop your potential, and much more...
We look forward to hearing from you!