Would you like to work for the company that has validated products on the market? At a for front of the innovation? If your answer is yes, then we would love to talk to you!
At TwogNation we are looking for a talented and creative Unity Game Developer to work at the highest level of virtual and augmented reality. You will be responsible for implementing game functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
Our ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in Unity Development technologies, strong programming, and coding skills, a keen eye for detail, and the analytical skills to identify potential issues with a design plan. Working across many different departments, this role requires a candidate with excellent communication skills, a pro-active attitude, and a good team ethic to unify a common vision.
Are you the one?
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE:
- Developing and maintaining scalable, extremely high performance services
- Take ownership of entire features and components of the game lifecycle and lead the product design and code elements
- Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver large and complex features on time and to a high standard
- Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle
- Mentor other developers in the team and help maintain code, product, and process quality
- Partner with Art, Design and Production teams to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs
- Conduct code reviews and be part of the hiring process for future colleagues
- Bring meaningful contributions to our product and the entire team
DAILY AND MONTHLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, design and implement high-quality game features working as part of the wider studio team
- Transform design specification into functional game assets
- Establish an effective strategy and development pipeline
- Quickly create and iterate on prototypes showcasing new designs and interaction patterns
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a unity or Unity3D developer.
- In-depth knowledge of unity and Unity3D software.
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Experience with console and mobile game development.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
BENEFITS OF THIS ROLE:
- Annual performance related bonus
- A competitive salary with skill- and seniority-based scaling
- A high level of creative freedom
- A cozy and comfortable office
- Flexible work schedule
- Global experience of working with a young highly professional teams in one of the fastest-growing industries (gaming and esports)
- Opportunity to build the most innovative products in the esports and IT industry
- Additional education and further career opportunities provided by the company
- The Ultimate Office gym
If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions. We are driven to develop and create amazing teams of people who will work towards the same goals to create new boundaries and push the limits further than ever. So, if you are interested in being a part of our amazing team of experts, send us your Resume/CV, Cover letter & portfolio at the email address attached to the Apply button and become a part of amazing groups of people.
Our team does not care about your gender, religion, sexual orientation, origin or other irrelevant things, so don’t hesitate to apply if you feel like you have the potential to do amazing things and use your experience, knowledge and resourcefulness.
Emails without CV, job position(s) specified or other insufficient parameters will be ignored.
Location: TwogTech offices Belgrade, Serbia (in-office)
Upoznaj kompaniju TwogNation doo
TwogNation is an esports tech holding company with multiple business lines which has existed for 5 years now. Our head office is located in Belgrade, Serbia but we also have a presence in the European Union, US, UK, and Canada.
Our company has a few branches, TwogEngine, TwogNews, TwogHub, and Icatrex.
TwogEngine is our software for organizing online gaming tournaments. We spent years building this software and its features, so it’s ready for implementation into any system. The backend is in Java 8 (Spring), frontend is in Angular. We use PostgreSQL as a database. As a server, we use AWS.
This is an ongoing project, which we constantly try to upgrade and enhance.
Besides our software, we do other projects for clients, primarily web3 and esports related, but not exclusively.
TwogNews, our news aggregator: single destination for all the latest news in esports and gaming. We are curating the news and updates in the industry and producing investment and drama reports, statistics, history, infographics, and content which is easy for the users to digest.
TwogHub is a B2C platform that is a one-stop for esports. It consists of 3 pillars - information and aggregation, full tournament engine, and social platform.
On TwogHub you can make your own profile, player's passport, find tournaments, find teammates, and much more!
Icatrex, our outstaffing and recruitment division, was born out of TwogNation.
Through working with partners, we had requests to build tech for non-sports products.
We wanted to share our expertise and services with the wider world and help companies reach the top of their industries.
Our team is mostly developers, plus a few operational staff. We have a strict “no asshole” policy, which means we don’t tolerate any kind of bad behavior towards colleagues.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Sjajna saradnja sa svim zaposlenim!
Lokacija same kancelarije, daleko od grada. Ali hej, uvek ima parking mesta barem :)
Beograd, hibridni način rada
Private health insurance
Progressive salary model
Very flexible working schedule
Hybrid working model
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...