LunaticMoon is a young digital entertainment company with two acclaimed podcasts and a digital comic series. We're currently assembling our game development unit and we plan to start with creating visual novels on the Unity engine.
We are seeking a Remote Unity developer with solid experience in unity engine with 3D/2D. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to 1) developing, designing, and setting up core features and systems, 2) creating and iterating on prototypes for new designs, 3) implementing 3D/2D character assets, and 4) creating or implementing assets including scenes & materials.
- Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering 3-5 years of experience
- C# computer programming background
- English language proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Experience working with Unity 3D
- Experience developing cross-platform Unity games
- Full-time availability is required
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and career growth
- Free courses and training programs
- A chance to work with the newest technology in the field
You will work remotely but you must live within a commutable distance from the office in Belgrade for meetings.