Digital Mind d.o.o. is a company committed to developing cutting-edge Web3 technologies. We are dedicated to staying ahead of the curve, so that we can provide our clients with the latest and most advanced solutions. The projects we work on are primarily focused on the fields of Art, Culture, Education and Entertainment. Our offices are located in the heart of Belgrade and our team is looking to expand.
Digital Mind d.o.o. was founded in 2011, and in twelve years our interests and activities have branched out significantly. Our company has a diverse portfolio of products and services in the NFT, blockchain, crypto, and art sector, including a leading NFT marketplace, a Metaverse for Art & Culture, and an exciting new blockchain project. Currently, our three main projects are SolSea, ALL.ART, and VR-All-Art. Alongside those main projects, we are proud to say that Digital Mind d.o.o. is the company behind a great number of recognized projects in Serbia and abroad, such as: VR exhibition and conference in the Serbian pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai, VR Museum at the Digital Art Fair Asia, VR representation of National Museum of Serbia and VR Museum of Nikola Tesla, and many more.
We are looking for a talented and creative unity developer to join our team. As a unity developer in our company, you should be ready to learn quickly and implement new technologies.
- Extensive experience in working with Unity (3+ years)
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Working with Unity on 2D and 3D games
- Strong programming and coding skills
- Understanding game mechanics
- Working with SDKs
- Experience in working with VR, AR, and web
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in coding shaders, etc.
- Experience with other engines, such as Unreal, CryEngine, etc.
We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours, and the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced startup environment. Also, our constant focus is on improving the work environment and conditions, and we have started experimenting with implementing a 4-day work week. If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for technology, apply now to join our team!