UX & UI Designer
Skopje Macedonia, Belgrade Serbia
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI and UX designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards
Skills And Qualifications
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record but we are open and for talented persons without experience
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
Working at Inspiron Solutions
- Flexible vacation time
- Great office space located in the heart of Skopje and Belgrade
- Monthly commuter expense and gym membership allowance
- Corporate Seamless account to keep your hunger at bay
Deadline for applications: 25.07.2022.
Inspiron Solutions je digitalna konsultantska kompanija i kompanija za razvoj softvera sa sedištem u Skoplju. Web i mobile development kompanija koja daje IKT rešenja za biznise.
Njihova ponuda obuhvata: web development, web dizajn, administraciju baza podataka, sistemski inženjering, software, IOS, Android, Blackberry development.