We are looking for the UX / UI Designer who will be responsible for the implementation of effective user UX / UI principles for our inhouse web app. This person will receive information from the Team Lead and others to develop web interfaces. He/she will also be responsible for effective communication and coordination and tasks with the dedicated development team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Design user interfaces with aesthetic values that match intended usage goals and meet technical specifications.
- Convert user interface designs into HTML/CSS documents according to business requirements.
- Contribute ideas and concepts to the team, assist in team development and maintain a creative approach to solving problems and meeting project and task requirements.
- Conceptualize and prepare graphic design tasks for internal use according to business needs.
- Keep abreast of developments in the IT industry, particularly in the area of interface and usability design so that trends are followed, new concepts and technologies with business potential are utilized in benefit of the company.
- Keeps supervisor(s) informed about any issues that may arise.
- Establishes and maintains communication with all stakeholders so as to tackle issues or anomalies that may arise during system development.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Advanced skills in aesthetic web design.
- Advanced HTML and CSS skills.
- Proficient and demonstrable experience with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of User Interface principles and their implementation into web design.
- Working knowledge of Mobile-First design.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management
- Ability to stay focused on the task at hand, ensuring that timelines are met and operations are not adversely impacted.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Ability to work unsupervised or without immediate assistance.