We are looking for a
Fantastic opportunity to work in a great software development company
We are looking for a UI Developer to join our super loud and friendly crew!
Consolia is part of an international company that has operations in various European countries such as Sweden, England, Germany, and Denmark, but for the past 12 years, we’ve been enjoying working in Serbia, alongside numerous experienced and skilled developers.
With a decade-long experience in the development industry, we are a reliable, well-established, and trustworthy partner to many companies. We are always working as a team, and together we create innovative software products for chemical management.
We provide a completely managed solution to the customers of our foreign mother company – from initial advice to implementation and ongoing support.
As a UI Developer, you will:
- Create and adapting thorough UX & UI design specifications, Design Systems, Pattern Libraries and Style Guides.
- Collaborate with and accept feedback from the Design, Product, QA, and Technology Teams.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Analyze problems and find solutions that can be implemented in the best possible way
You have skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in software development – designing and coding web application user interfaces.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors (i.e. SASS).
- Knowledge of Cross-browser development and testing.
- Ability to implement and maintain full styling requirements for UX & UI.
- Experience with Git and Agile deployment.
- Courteous, professional positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team-oriented and customer-focused
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Challenging and interesting work in an international environment
- Great office space at a very good location
- Opportunity to work in a small team of highly professional people
- The great working atmosphere with proactive, friendly and motivated colleagues
- Learning and development opportunities
- Regular team bonding activities
- Full private health insurance
- Gym membership
You are welcome to apply for this position by sending your CV in English.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates with the proper qualifications.
Please visit our homepage http://www.consolia.rs