Training Systems Specialist
- Asssist development and implementation of content and learning management system and applications to support retail and business sales initiatives with digital solutions.
- Support development and maintainance of front line knowledge content and learning systems (i.e. Front Line Intranet).
- Design digital training and training management solutions under the supervision of the lead an in close cooperation with trainers.
- Implement material design on Front Line Intranet user interface using newest UI responsive libraries such as Bootstrap v4.
- Implement new search engine on Front Line Intranet site based on new JS libraries and FL needs.
- Research and implement new development practice for FL development. Implement GIT system for FL site.
- Support the team members to deliver projects on-time, within scope and within budget.
For the good start you will need:
- College degree, University degree in IT, Organizational sciences or related fields;
- Solid knowledge of English language;
- Familiar with creation of functional requirements and UML as well as object-oriented programming;
- Experience with PHP and MySQL;
- Familiar with Laravel or other MVC PHP framework;
- Interest in multimedia and distance learning
You will enjoy:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as company phone and number with unlimited internet and annual health check
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
Please Apply By 18.07.2019.