Function: Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Create medium to high complexity Test-modules
- Create test plans using standardized modules or develop new test cases respecting defined guidelines
- Create Requirement Specifications; act as an Equipment Project Manager for test equipment (responsible for Suppliers activity)
- Update test solutions (HW & SW) according to products change management
- Reviews designs checks (Design for Manufacturing and Design for Test) and Production Test Specifications based on current standard requirements
- Responsible for equipment setup and maintenance; secondary responsible for process step machines
- Responsible for the Complete Hardware Integration of Test Equipment, and Versioning of entire Equipment
- Documentation (and Versioning) of process step machines
- Release of the Equipment (e.g. MCA MSA PPCA); complete responsibility for test solution KPIs (FPY, CT, BD, TCA)
- Collaborate with different disciplines freely for task implementation (e.g.: Development, MP, PM and Suppliers)
- Give feedback regarding own tasks for Planning implementations
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science, Electronic, Automatics, or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position
- Programing language (e.g. Test Exec, MCD, HP-UX, Visual Basic etc.)
- Test Tools (e.g. DMM, Oscilloscope, PS, Counter)
- Advanced MS Office
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.