Novi Sad, Full-time, Multiple Positions
Everyone says it, we live it: we are agile!
Can you envision your career at a place where what you do is acknowledged and regarded as important?
Yes? Then keep on reading.
Our aim is to be a fully agile organization and through our methodology we ensure the best test automation services to our clients. Are you up for the challenge?
Yes? Then keep on reading.
Thanks to our flat hierarchy and the short decision paths, we offer our employees a working place where they can have an impact. Due to our agile mindset we are continuously pushing our organization forward by being open minded and by welcoming new ideas and improvements. We are looking for people who love to go the extra mile and will help us achieving our growth plan. Read more about company and join our Sixsentix Team!
A Test Consultant whose main responsibilities are designing and developing test plans, executing tests, analyzing results and creating reports, for international clients in financial services. Working closely in a team, you’ll be responsible for delivering sustainable solutions within and around the Client Testing Department. Also, you will coach clients as a trusted QA Consultant.
Send your application if the following job content suits your interests and skill set:
- Academic degree (BSc/MSc in Mathematics or Information Technologies)
- Working experience in Software Quality Assurance is a plus
- Fluent in English is a must (speaking and writing skills), German is a plus
- Good soft skills are considered as a plus
- Strong analytical skills and a pronounced ability to abstract thinking
If you gained on the job experience in the following areas or you are ambitious to gain:
- Creating requirement structures and risk weighting with Business representatives on client side
- Creating Test Case Design; Designing of Methodological Test Data; Programming of Tool-plugins and adaptors (optional)
- Supporting our clients and prospects with expertise about different technical-related questions
- Collaborating with teams in Switzerland, Serbia, Austria, Poland, Germany and Abu Dhabi
- Consulting for Swiss and International Clients in Banking and/or Insurance Industry
- Used to client-facing work and consulting
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel, if needed
- Automating Test Cases in TOSCA Test suite
What we Offer
- Outstanding working environment, flexible and open working atmosphere
- Challenging professional opportunities in a fast growing, highly successful company
- Comprehensive training and certifications
- Personal & professional development
- Challenging projects
- Innovative culture
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits: e.g. private health insurance with 1 year of service, accident insurance 24/7, etc.
- Extra vacation days plus company days between New Year and Christmas
- Recognition, opportunity for advancement and long-term service award
Find more information about Sixsentix on www.sixsentix.com.