We are looking for a Test Automation QA Engineer to join our team and work on an exciting new inhouse project.
The applicant should have a technical background, be familiar with the typical software development lifecycle, execute test cases, report defects and work closely with development to ensure production readiness for company software.
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, flexible working hours
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create and execute automated tests.
- Perform multiple types of black-box and grey-box testing including functional, system, end to end, smoke, regression testing.
- Submit comprehensive defects using our bug tracking system.
- Regress and verify defects as needed.
- Record results and provide metrics.
- Analyze requirements and write test cases.
- Assist with the design of test plans.
- University degree in Computer Sciences or related degree or equivalent field experience
- Practical working knowledge of software testing methodology and Quality Assurance fundamentals.
- Understanding of programming concepts and best practices.
- Experience in test automation (Selenium/Protractor/Cypress).
- Familiar with Web/Mobile and cross-browser testing.
- Experience using MacOS/Windows OS/Linux.
- Experience using a Test Management Tool (JIRA).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees/management.
- Ability to stay focused on the task at hand, ensuring that timelines are met and operations are not adversely impacted.
- 2+ years of working as QA engineer.
- Experience with shell scripting languages.
- Database design.
What we offer:
- A highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Private health insurance
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Casual Fridays
- Team buildings, if you like to attend
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!