The CCBill Technical Writing Team Lead is responsible for supervising and mentoring the CCBill Technical Writing team, which includes both Technical Writers and marketing-focused Content Specialists.
The CCBill Team Lead also liaises with the Head of Content, Director of Business Planning, Director of Brand Management, SEO Analysts, other Technical Writing Team Leads, Marketing, Training, Legal, and Executive Management as needed to ensure all stakeholder needs, requirements, project items, and work tasks are met and completed.
The CCBill Team Lead also acts as a Technical Writer, responsible for writing technical articles for publication on the company’s knowledge base website, prepares API documentation for publishing on third-party platforms, edits and manages legal documents, as well as any other documentation, SEO, or content needs as dictated by company priorities.
Documentation must be structured to ensure clarity and usability with illustrations and clearly written text and must be optimized for search engines.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Communicates with and leads CCBill Technical Writing team members to prioritize and assign work tasks, assist them with completion of ongoing tasks or requests, and to gather information on status, timelines, and recently published materials.
- Mentors CCBill Technical Writing team members and, in cooperation with the Head of Content, helps them work towards job, career, and education goals.
- Interfaces with the Director of Business Planning, Head of Content, the SEO team, the Business Planning Web Developer, and other internal resources to plan, execute, and complete knowledge base-focused SEO and traffic optimization plans and tasks for the company.
- Supplies weekly status reports to the Head of Content on the tasks performed and documents published by the CCBill Technical Writing team during that week.
- Writes a variety of technical documents for external-facing publication, including guides, articles, and manuals.
- Maintains company legal agreements and other related documents, working with Legal and Product as needed to gather updates or changes and ensure they are circulated to all company personnel.
- Manages document repositories and, in coordination with the Head of Content and Web Developer, knowledge bases for customer-facing documents.
- Manages the company’s API documentation.
- Reviews, edits, and updates existing documents as needed.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Extremely strong, fluent written and spoken English is absolutely required.
- Three or more years of Technical Writing experience.
- Previous experience leading or managing content or writing teams a plus.
- Experience in the payment card, payment processing, or related banking industries a plus.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Writing, or related area.
- Familiar with contracts and legal agreements, in both the US and the EU.
- Familiar with SEO best practices.
- Experience with e-signing systems a plus.
- Ability to read and understand technical system specifications/documentation.
- Ability to follow a style guide and to create technical communication according to company-determined standards.
- Experience working with content management systems and version control methods.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees, including executive management.
- Demonstrated ability to handle high levels of stress.
- Ability to deliver content regularly and to deadlines.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and a cover letter in English.