IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- Create, edit, and proof-read documentation, including release notes, procedures, technical documentation, manuals, specifications, and other documents
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple and user-friendly content
- Work closely with various departments to understand requirements
- Develop and maintain documentation repositories
- Take the initiative and collaborate with other teams to improve documentation processes
- An undergraduate (BS or BA) degree from a well-established University
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 3 years of experience on software projects
- Experience in technical writing
- Excellent written communication in English
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- Strong enthusiasm for technology, focus on ICT
Nice to have:
- Spent 6+ months living in an English-speaking country
- Provide several samples of your past work
The way we work:
We aim to translate complex product information into simple and user-friendly content. We deliver our content on tight schedules.
You will work with Technical Writers, Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts and Project Managers.
What we offer:
- Vibrant and stimulating work environment within Class-A office space
- Opportunity to learn and further improve your skills
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable environment
- Opportunity to travel
- Contractor or agency type employment in first year
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Our Recruitment Process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
The stages include
- CV and sample document review
- Face-to-face introduction and technical interview for shortlisted candidates
- Candidates who successfully complete this step are eligible to pass to the final round
- Usually the whole process lasts 2-3 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
Please send your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 09.10.2019.