Technical Support Manager
Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Our SMB team with business running around the globe is looking for a manager to create a new team at our office in Belgrade, Serbia and manage Prague team remotely. You will lead a team of 15 Support Specialists to provide great customer experience and support our customers and partners around the globe.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of Technical Support Specialists with language skills (French, German, English, Czech) handling any customer queries
- Build a highly efficient team and manage their development to provide amazing support to Avast customers around the glove
- Define, measure, and drive core support KPIs and SLAs
- Create and drive consistent processes in the whole support organization
- Ensure team provides excellent service to our customers and partners
- Monitor and analyze data and propose and implement improvements / solutions to increase customer satisfaction and internal team efficiency
- Ensure highest quality standards are implemented and followed
- Handle customer escalations as they arise
- Lead by example with technical proficiency on all lines of business
- Build strong partnerships with SMB teams (e.g. HR, Quality, Ops, Eng)
- Cooperate closely with engineering and quality to ensure releases of high quality products that customers love. Activities include (but not limited to):
- Support performs User Acceptance Testing
- Customers are informed about product defect fixes and timelines
- Support and customer requests are prioritised accordingly
What we need:
- 2+ year experience with managing people in Customer Services / Tech Support Environment, preferably in a software development company
- Proficient in English
- BS in computer science, information systems, or equivalent experience.
- Great communication skills and highly customer focused
- Organized, process and documentation-oriented approach
- Experiential knowledge of quality improvement processes, strategic planning and policy development preferred.
- Sound knowledge of technologies like Windows, basic Networking is an added advantage
- Data-driven decision-making and ability to run queries and reports.
- Self-motivated and able to work in fast paced environment and under pressure
- Knowledge of and experience with security products (antivirus, firewall, IDS, IPS) is an advantage.
- Ability to travel
- Working knowledge of French / German language is a plus
What we offer:
- Awesome work and office equipment
- Occasional ability to work from home
- Drinks and snacks, lunch on Wednesdays
- Multisport card - Fitpass (https://fitpass.rs/)
- 24 vacation days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Amazing and international work environment