Who are we?
Atomia develops, markets, and sells its own solutions to hosting companies and telcos all across the world, along with offering professional and development services to clients in various sectors. We are over 10 years old, but still keep our startup mindset, to combine the best of both worlds – stability of an established company with freshness and agility of a newly started venture.
The company is based in Västerås, Sweden, with a second office in Niš, Serbia. Some of our clients are leading companies such as Telia, Swisscom and Combell Group.
Our team is composed of competent, creative, open, and easy-going people, and working at Atomia is fun. To maintain this spirit we need very capable people on board. We expect nothing but the best.
Why should you join us?
You are given an opportunity to make a difference from day one, work on meaningful projects and grow in a collaborative environment with support and mentorship. There is also a number of company-provided perks. Some of them are:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Cutting edge equipment and latest technology/tools
- Work remotely, hybrid, or from one of our offices
- 25 vacation days - with an additional day for every 2 years in the company
- Non-working days for public and religious holidays
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan
- Team building and family events at new locations - up to 2 times a year
- Budget for relaxation and recreation for well-being and healthy lifestyle
- Budget and support for courses, education, and attending conferences
- Buffet-style breakfast, fresh fruit, juices, and snacks on a daily basis
- Some perks may vary based on your country of residence, local regulations, and laws - e.g. private pension, private health insurance, or paid time off.
Who you are:
As part of the Atomia Support team, you will interact with our customers, troubleshoot technical and account issues, and escalate cases as needed. You have technical troubleshooting experience, strong customer service instincts, and a passion for IT products and services.
We expect that you’re able to work independently with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing and prioritizing multiple tasks.
You will do good if you:
- know SQL.
- feel comfortable with working in a Linux server environment.
- understand web protocols (DNS, HTTP(S), TLS, etc.).
- know how to manage different web servers (Litespeed, Apache, IIS, etc).
- know how email works (IMAP, POP3, SMTP, Postfix, Dovecot, Amavis, etc).
- can read and understand logs and stack traces.
- write and speak English fluently.
- have an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- have strong communication skills.
- are self-motivated, creative, and flexible.
- are willing to continuously learn new technologies.
You will do amazing if you:
- can read and understand code in different programming languages.
- can write bash, shell, or powershell scripts.
- know your way around Windows Server and Active directory.
- understand how domain registration works.
- have experience with virtualization (OpenStack, AWS, VMWare, etc.).
- have experience with shared hosting.
- have excellent customer service skills.
Atomia je internacionalna kompanija sa kancelarijama u Srbiji i Švedskoj. Kompaniju su 2009. godine osnovali stručnjaci u oblasti hostinga koji su želeli da izgrade fleksibilnu cloud hosting softversku platformu. Atomia kreira proizvode i rešenja za cloud i hosting provajdere. Danas, samo nekoliko godina od pokretanja prve platforme, Atomia ima za kupce neke od najvećih hosting kompanija u Skandinaviji i širi se na ostatak Evrope. Srpski ogranak kompanije Atomia nalazi se u Nišu već 10 godina pod nazivom Troxo DOO, i već je poznata kao kompanija koja okuplja veliki broj programera u regionu.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Nema ničeg pozitivnog, savet izbegavajte!
Proces selekcije (intervju) je katastrofalan. Kolektiv je pretrpan poslom i pod konstantnim pritiskom. Nema dovoljno ljudi koji znaju šta rade. Plate su sramotne, ljudi koji ne znaju ni tablicu množenja imaju veće plate od ovih!
Preporuke se učitavaju...