Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
About the Role
This role is 100% remote.
The Technical Project Manager will support Engineering and Product Teams with the delivery of projects and initiatives across the organization.
What you'll do:
- Work with an exceptional team of project managers, product managers and engineers to deliver mission critical projects.
- Produce dashboards, roadmaps, plans and documentation to support project efforts, communicate status and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Run standup, workgroup meetings, identifying action items and addressing blockers to keep projects on track.
- Improve process inputs, streamline workflows and project management tools.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience working as a technical project manager or similar role. Background in FinTech a plus.
- Working knowledge of project and workstream management tools such as Wrike, Confluence, Jira.
- Tenacious, self starter who thrives in understanding the details of complex, cross-functional projects and can effectively distill into actionable project plans.
- Superb organizational skills and an analytical view on maximizing productivity, with a focus on value and not getting caught up on process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Eager to ask questions and understand business and product objectives.
- Inherently curious about how things work and the ability to self-educate when necessary.
- Have the energy and patience to work in a dynamic environment and rapidly growing industry.
Location Tagging: #US #EU
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us
Watch "Top 10 Qualities of Kraken - How to Grow a Decacorn Remixed""
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn
Deadline for applications: 13.02.2022.
Kraken je platforma koja je od strane nezavisnih medija konstantno ocenjivana kao najbolja i najsigurnija platforma za razmenu bitkoina. Sa seištem u San Francisku, Kraken je najveća kompanija za razmenu bitkoina u području eura. Krakenovi klijenti takođe trguju sa USD, CAD, ETH, XRP, LTC i mnogim drugim digitalnim valutama.