goUrban is accelerating the transition to mobility as a service by offering the most powerful operating system for shared mobility. We have built customer-centric enterprise tools to help solving the operator’s challenges around operations, maintenance, customer support, marketing activities, business insights, accounting, controlling and access for city governments to comply with public regulations.
If you are passionate about creating a world where everyone has access to on-demand, affordable and flexible mobility, you will be a great fit for our team.
The person we are looking for:
- Leads engineering development for a product team.
- Is opinionated but encourages being challenged
- Sets up the team for the future though executing strategies and improving the architecture
- Mentors and guides other experienced engineers
What you’ll bring:
- You can demonstrate technical competence
- You are aware of good practices, testing and design patterns.
- You have strong experience with relational databases. Internals and data-intensive.
- You are well versed on distributed systems, network communication, scalability and resilience.
- You know how to deliver code from development to production
- You can transform abstract business needs into granular technical approaches
- You encourage a culture of full ownership.
- You constantly self reflect and are able to turn those reflection into self improvement plan
Would be a plus if you have experience in technologies we use:
- Kafka and event driven architecture
- Handling services with more than 1000 request/second.
- PostgreSQL, ELK Stack + Grafana, Kubernetes & Terraform, AWS
These are some of the reasons why our people stay with us:
At goUrban our people come first. Our outstanding culture at work is the first step to build leading products. This mindset and the claim to change global transportation to something better, makes the drive of our people and work environment at goUrban special. Our culture is cantered on embracing a growth mindset and autonomous work environments with a strong and clear vision, which means that our goUrbies have an opportunity to have a freedom to decide how their work should be done.
Benefits that you can expect when joining the goUrban:
- Private health insurance
- Shared vehicles for private use
- 25 days of holiday
- Personal development plan, training, education, workshops
- Hybrid work environment
- Choose your equipment
- Team spirit: Regular team buildings events are organized in both of our offices in Vienna or Novi Sad.
- Free parking places in the city centre
- Flexible work options to help employees do their best work
- ...You can decide
goUrban is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself apply here and expect our feedback as soon as possible.
Let’s be authentic and creative together!
Can you imagine building a solution that reinvents the way that transportation is being used by hundreds of thousands of people every day? Instead of purchasing a vehicle, people use a service to get from A to B.
We are the operating system for shared mobility. Our clients are shared mobility operators and bring affordable transportation solutions to people all over the world, making millions of trips every year.
Our product is being used globally to drive the change to a better and more sustainable transportation. The mobility tech suite is an operating system for shared mobility empowering operators to run their service with cars, mopeds, bikes, or kick scooters anywhere in the world. Our vehicle cloud ensures the availability of vehicles and IoTs within the vehicles 24/7. The maintenance tools are making sure that vehicles are always ready for being rented.
You are welcome to come to our office and try our operating system and let us know what you think!