Technical Lead - Operations
Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen.
Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much.
Everseen solves this with it’s proprietary AI timi.ai platform which can see processes in - real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance.
The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning, computer vision and neural networks driving Human Centric AI automation.
The company is headquartered in Ireland and it has established an AI Research and Development Center of Excellence in Belgrade. This position is within our Operations teams which supports our clients, the largest world’s retailers directly through maintaining our deployed cutting-edge AI technology.
This position is part of a team which will be responsible for the deployment and operation of services to a specific customer.
- Good understanding of the product and technology
- Good communication skills
- Available to work on customer time-zone as necessary
- Available to travel and work at customer’s premises as necessary
- Available to take calls or participate in conference calls as necessary
- Intervene hands-on at any level of the products/services
- Makes software/system changes following the continuous integration process
- Investigates and troubleshoots the entire system (L3/L4 Support)
- Identifies technical/operational gaps and participates in their remediation
- Identifies new developments and requirements and participates in their development
The job is part of the Everseen’s multinational technical support team. Everseen develops point of sale non-scan detection solutions and services in retail industry. Technical lead reports directly to Technical Support Manager and is part of Operational Department.
- Follows the internal incident management procedures and processes
- Process tickets from internal or external clients
- Identifies and troubleshoots software, hardware, configuration and connectivity issues in the Everseen system
- Installs and configures Everseen applications
- Debug system issues parsing OS and application logs
- Contribute to knowledge base articles if needed
- Is aware of the project KPI’s and contributes in fulfilling them
- Shares knowledge and offer support to other colleagues
- Reports any application bugs to the Technical Team Lead
- Configure and debug Linux cronjobs
- Delivers additional tasks, as requested by the direct superiors
- Good knowledge in Windows and Linux configuration
- Basic PowerShell and SQL scripting knowledge
- Basic understanding of software development lifecycle
- Proven judgment to evaluate importance and impact of bugs
- Experience working with ticketing systems
- Experience working in a technical support environment
- Availability for a flexible working schedule, including weekends
- Autonomous, resourceful and proactive behavior
- Fast learner, team player and high organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Attractive salary package
- Private medical insurance
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences
- Flexible work schedule
- Be part of an AI R&D Center & work on challenging projects
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities