Clarivate(tm) is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world's most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
You would be working in world leading company in IP management industry with over 12k customers which connects millions of global IP users every day. Our software products are offering our customers the full patent lifecycle process which includes Patent validation, Filling & prosecution and patent search and analysis.
On this project you will be assigned as a technical lead in cross-functional team who will modern microservice based Cloud oriented solutions based on .NET Core and Angular.
Collaboration with Product Owner, Business Analyst and DevOps is part of agile practice.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Carry out routine duties independently with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Use appreciable originality on assignments; participate and propose solutions on technical discussions.
- Lead and guide team members in producing timely and quality project deliverables and supervise junior team members.
- Participate in code reviews, testing, deployment to production.
- Work closely with solutions team on implementations to understand customer needs and & work effectively to meet delivery timelines
- Carry out all communication in concise and clear manner to internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate with business stakeholders in plan creation meetings
- Coordinate with Software Architect in delivering solutions that conform to the overall solution design
- 4+ years experience in .NET development
- Strong technical skills in design and development of web-based applications using C#.
- Develop using OOP and SOLID Principles.
- Hands on experience on recent projects in Entity Framework or above and LINQ.
- SQL Server database and writing SQL queries.
- Experience in FE UI frameworks like AngularJS (preferred), ReactJS or similar.
- Experience with Cloud solutions and integrated CI/CD
Nice to have skills
- Experience in building, deploying in Cloud based architecture solutions.
- Experience in team leadership
- Experience with DDD and/or TDD
- Experience with security code analysis
- Experience with queuing solutions (RabbitMq, Kafka, Azure EventGrid/EventHub, AWS EventBridge)
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Deadline for applications: 03.10.2021.